Practical Tips For Choosing Bedroom Curtain.
Choosing bedroom curtains is one of basics to achieve comfort and relaxation. This choice isn’t a random pick but it must be determined on specific points:
– It’s necessary to measure the window and wall dimensions from (length and width) which is required to cover. There is also the need to measure rod sleeve which is used in hanging curtains.
– You should take care of matching curtain color with room decoration
and furniture when you go shopping for curtain materials .
– You should also pay attention to the light factor because it has a great affect on choosing style and curtain materials. That means: if you want very little light, you can go with thick materials like Cortina, velvet or use layers; and if you prefer more light, you can go with see through materials like cotton.
– The bedroom is the last shelter which you seeking for after a long work day. Hence, it should consist of things that keep out annoying aspects like nosy neighbors who steal secret looks. This is achievable using a pretty curtain cloth and control even how much light and air go through your room .
You will be so amazed to enter the curtain world which have different materials like linen, pleated fabric, jabot, transparent and layered curtains.
Useful Tips for Choosing Curtains
– When you make a curtain, you should take care of window measures and try to leave a gap about 20 cm from it’s cloth on each sides.
– To ensure good finishing in your space, you can use plaster item to hide curtain rail. This is called Cortineiro by architect.
– You can use a Gypsum 10 cm bar to overcome lights which go through window sides. This problem always happens with roller blinds, Panel and Roman styles.
– To control much of the sunlight which comes from your window, you can use a curtain that has more than one layer.
– Fabrics like Voile , Lace , Silk , Straw and Flax can be used for the second part of the curtain which should be lighter. This will help to make your room more modern.
– There are different finishes like chrome, wood and printed with paints.
– Home theater curtains should be heavier and darker. Choose motorized blinds if you can afford them.
– These three: color, composition and texture and their correspondents give you more beauty in your space.
Four Tips for Choosing Decor Accessories for Leather beds
– To highlight how leather beds are beautiful, paint walls with a light color like ivory white, cream and pale blue. You can use blush pink with dark leather.
– For bedding items, use hard colors for linen and blankets. A mixture of white bed sheets and dark brown for comforter are good choices for dark bed leather .
– Choose wooden floor to complete harmony with leather beds. Wool rags can be used to achieve warm nature but curtains here will be sheer.
– You can use wooden or leather furniture to complete space screen by placing an armoire or a wooden armchair and two to three wooden artwork.