Having a themed bedroom for kids that includes matching furniture, curtains, walls, etc is very popular these days. Decorating and interior design give you a big chance to express your style and that of the person whose room you are decorating on it. For your girl’s bedroom, you can use a bright colored daisy decorating theme to make the room look attractive and vibrant. In this article, we will look at some bedroom decorating ideas that will help you get your daughter’s room an amazing look easily.
1. First of all, you need to choose a wall border that you want to feature as a main part of the room design. This affordable yet stylish step will help in creating a cohesive bedroom theme and according to this wall border, you can set the color theme for the room as well as decide the other decorative items. You can select a bright daisy wall border which comes in shades of purple, pink, lime green and white.
2. Choose a wallpaper that matches that wall border. Nowadays, the majority of the wall borders have coordinating wallpapers which provide the bedroom with an amazing backdrop. In case you choose a wallpaper that has a busier theme, it is recommended to select two separate coordinating wallpapers and place one above the chair rail and one below. Place the busier pattern on the bottom section on your wall and place the simple one above the chair rail.
3. For girl’s bedroom, white furniture is always stylish. White furniture will give your daughter’s bedroom a clean and crisp look and at the same time will work well with the brighter colors of the walls.
4. If you still have leftover wall border, you can use it to create your own daisy artwork. Cut daisy shapes right out of your paper, then mount the daisies onto a thick white paper or card stock and then place the finished piece into a frame.
5. To maximize the effect, you can add daisy room accents such as a rug. You can find special theme novelty rugs online or at local department stores. A perfect option for this theme would be a daisy shaped accent rug in colors that coordinate with your wallcovering selections. Place the accent rug next to your child’s bed for a quick and colorful room accent.
6. For added visual interest, try adding small butterfly accent pieces to your bedroom decorating theme. Add butterfly stuffed animals or throw pillows, decals or drawer pulls to help pull your theme together.