Here are some tips to achieve that with no money spent: As many people think that their bedroom is their haven to regain their peaceful rest and tranquility after a busy day full of worry and stress outside their doors, they consider the bedroom the most distinct part of their own.
Your bedroom, in a way, should be your seclusion where you could be yourself while meditating and thinking clearly about serious decisions as much as you can while you are enjoying your time. That is why the bedroom should have a more comfortable and relaxing style.
Now, it is the time to change that boring look and style of your room which looks dull and gloomy in your eyes.
You can redecorate, rearrange and beautify your bedroom in order to brighten your own oasis up even if you do not have enough budget for that as money is not involved here in these tips.
1. The first key for that recipe is rearranging the pieces of furniture to get a fresh-look of the room with no need to buy new things. Try every position you did not try before, now you are an innovative interior designer of your own place.
2. No one will have unique ideas like yours or see the beauty as your eyes see it. Hence, change the colors or the designs of the curtains, sheets and pillowcases using old stuff like ribbons or stripes to act as a unique touch of yours that will look amazingly beautiful.
3. Putting a vivid plant in your room will make your room breathe. In case you do not have one in your backyard, you can plant one. Remember that your choice will represent a pretty healthy lung for your room.
4. It would make you smile and travel through the timeline if you left a space for some significant memories
and life-events of yours as photos, souvenirs, love letters or something like that.
5. Trust me, the smell of your room would make such a great difference in the sense of relaxing and the pleasant mood. Use something like an air freshener, room deodorizers or a homemade potpourri by drying some petals and some fruit peels like orange peels or something of your own choice with sweet flavoured spices in your kitchen as cinnamon, and put the mix in a small sack or an open bowl, now you have a mixture of your own.