Home Renovation: Master Bedroom Design:
Master bedroom isn’t only a place where you sleep. It is a place of special character that must be different from any other place in your house. It must have unique design to be a warm place for you and your wife. You can get back your spent money plus about 60% as a return on investment when you decide to sell your house with a master suite.
Eco friendly house plans that serve environment advice:
• Using paints with reduced VOC (volatile organic compounds)
• Floors covered in renewable hardwood such as bamboo
• Carpets made of recycled fibers
• Using compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLS) save up to 75% more energy than using incandescent bulbs and last about 10 times longer.
How to Design a Small Master Bedroom:
Large bedrooms: Low ceilings, long rooms; for the design of those rooms what is needed is wall paint color darker than the color of the ceiling. For the furniture you can choose a palatial character furniture and drapes. Also, you should be concerned with lighting on both sides of the bed, around the room and pay more attention to those lightings and compatibility across the room. It is possible to add some finishing touches to the design of the roof by making it more prominent, giving more warmth to the place.
Medium-sized rooms’ have a similar design to the design of large rooms with the addition of some touches such as wallpaper in the background of the bed and this of course in coordination with the colors and furniture to make the scene seem surprising.
Small bedrooms; the design of these rooms is one of the biggest design challenges for the designer.
• Dispose of chaos in your place and keep it clean.
• You also can increase the width of the window and install lighting centers in the dark corners of the room to add a touch of beauty.
• Paint your small bedroom with a monochromatic color which will reflect large space to your eyes.
• Use furniture with small space solutions. Also, you can use tall, narrow bookshelf. Your pendant light plays an important task in small room. Next to the bed, you can hang long, modular cabinet where you can organize your belongings.
• Use soft textiles. Lightweight, flexible fabric helps your floor space in small bedroom.
How to Design a Walk-In Closet for a Master Bedroom:
Walk-in closet is the place where you can put your clothes and other belongings.
• Don’t forget the walls and wiring the room for electricity. Contact specialized designers for help in new walk-in closet.
• A list of what you need is very necessary.
• Determine your budget.
• Related to lighting, you need multiple lights floor lights, or track lighting as a part of the design.
• If you have more space in your closet, you can put a chair, sofa or ottoman to it. Also, a long mirror will be suitable and necessary for this place.